This is the second week for the Friendly Friday Challenge for posts inspired by ROAD TRIPS past, present or future.
We had some great conversations and posts on road tripping past and present, including:
- Manja’s merry tour of the Italian country-side
- Sheree awesome bike trip to watch the Tour de France
- Salsaworldtravelers trip to ‘Roof of the World’ from Lhasa to Mount Everest Base Camp in Tibet.
- Sofia’s first road trip with her family to Andalucia, Spain covering Seville, Granada and Córdoba.
- Elizabeth’s road tour through Dieppe, France and the Donegal Peninsula along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Lisa’s spectacular vistas while exploring the west coast of Pembrokeshire in Wales
- Graham’s day out to visit Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve & Garden
- Sarah’s first ever road trip in the US, taking in the epic sights of California
- Marsha’s visit to Las Vegas and the larger than life creatures in the Bellagio Gardens and her breathtaking (sometimes breathless) views on Thumb Butte Trail in Prescott, Arizona
- Drake’s hair-raising perspectives of railroad tracks going up a Swiss mountain
I also heard from several bloggers about past trips to beautiful Vancouver Island. To further jog your memory or maybe even encourage a future visit, here’s a video slideshow of my last road trip.
Now it’s your turn! Tell us about a road trip – Past, Present or Future – that you have taken or would like to take. Even if you’ve already posted once, tell us more! Alternatively, do you have any hints or tips, for those of us wanting to visit your part of the world? If IRL trips just aren’t possible, how about armchair travels? Who’s your favorite author or website for tripping around the world? Maybe I can join you in your armchair adventure.
I look forward to seeing your post on ROAD TRIPS. You have one more week to publish your response to this challenge, after which Amanda will pose a new one. Remember to include a pingback to this post, so that I can find you. Full instructions on Friendly Friday can be found here.
Toronto, Canada. May 2021