The Friendly Friday Challenge is a fortnightly challenge co-hosted by myself, Amanda from Something to Ponder About and Sarah from Travel with Me, with occasional Guest hosts from the Friendly Friday community .
Every other week one of us will post a topic to inspire a post featuring a story, a photo, a recipe or anything else that captures your imagination.
You can post once, twice or as many times as you’re inspired by the topic.
Amanda, Sarah and I will take turns in posting challenges. Keep notified by following all our blogs at The Sandy Chronicles, Something to Ponder About and Travel with Me
How to join the Challenge
- Write a post responding to the challenge and tag it with ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include a link to the original Friendly Friendly Challenge post on the host’s blog
- Note that links to a homepage will not issue a pingback.
- As an option, you can include the latest Friendly Friday Challenge logo. Download it here.
- Comment on the host’s Friendly Friday post, so that other readers can find and read your response.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenges
- Increase your exposure in our blogging communities
- Inspire and be inspired by diverse blog articles
- Challenge your creativity
- Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones