The Friendly Friday Photo Challenge is a weekly challenge co-hosted by myself and Amanda from Something to Ponder About. Every week we will post a topic for a new post featuring a photo or set of photos.
Each Challenge runs for one week, from Friday to the following Thursday when a new topic is released.
How to join the Photo Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday- xxx Prompt name xxx,’ including at least one photo. Write as much or as little as you like, to accompany the photo or photos.
- Include the URL link, (this is a Ping-back), to the Host Blogger’s Friendly Friendly Weekly post, and we’d love it if you can tag your post, ‘Friendly Friday.’
- You can add the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge logo, if you so choose.
- Copy the published URL, of your post, into the comments sections on the host blog where the Friendly Friday Weekly prompt was published, so that other readers can find and read your post.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenge Prompts
Remember to post a comment in the Host blogger’s weekly post, so we can visit you if the ping-back doesn’t work.
- Showcase your photography
- Be inspired to create more diverse photographs
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts
- Make new blogger friends
- Build a blogger community